Nuffnag Ads

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Because I'm A Girl

It's impossible to understand what's going through a guy's mind
You told me that you wanted me and now that I've given you everything
you tell me you're leaving
You told me that it was the first time you felt this way and said that I was special
I believed you...and it was my happiness

You should have told me that your feelings had faded
I had no idea, and I continued to depend on you
Although I say I hate you now, I'll be missing you
Because I'm a girl, to whom love is everything

They say that when you give a guy all he wants he quickly gets bored
And now I know that's the truth
And although I tell myself, I'll never be tricked by love again
I fall in love, and my heart is broken again

Please don't break the hearts of girls who'll do anything for love
I didn't know that living this life while being love would be so hard

Today we broke up
You told me to meet someone better than you, and be happy
You're just like all the other guys
What happened to when you told me that you loved me?
Honestly, I don't want you to be happy
What am I going to do if you really forgot about me
I'm in so much pain, more pain than I can bare
Because I'm still in love with you

2 comments: